Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bedbugs in Cleveland

Bed bugs,eggs,and feces.Cleveland,Ohio
Cleveland is topping my list of "most infested cities with #Bedbugs".
I have been making regular trips to Cleveland area to treat for Bedbugs.I go every week to try and service that area in one day.You know to save gas and just make a convenient day of it.
Well,it is to the point now that several trips a week are needed.
The epidemic seems to be a coincidence of clients who either have a spouse that travels for work.Children in school.Or work in the Federal building downtown.1,2,or 3 of these seem to be a common factor that my clients share.
All I can do is keep stabbing away at this problem Cleveland is faced with.As you know the Bed bugs are making their way further south.As far as New Philadelphia for my preferred travel service area.
Here are a few pic I took while on location in Cleveland.
Bed bugs and eggs
Bed bugs in Cleveland



1 comment:

  1. Your music is amazing. You have very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
    pest control san antonio
    #pestcontrolsanantonio

    ReplyDelete